Date: Mar 11, 2000 8:06 AM
Author: kreecha puphaiboon
Subject: Diagrammatic representation.

Dear, All

I am doing a research on diagram. The research is called "Models and Strategies in the Design of Diagrammatic representation, for Enhancing Visual Learning in Geometry."

I want to further the understandings of the use and utility of 3D graphical representations in the teaching of mathematics espacially for high school student. I am trying to collect informations about diagram problems or your experience with student who has difficulty reading diagram.

I hope to hear any comments or suggestions from you.

Regards,

Kreecha

Mr.Kreecha Puphaiboon

177 Flat A, Iffley Road, Oxford, OX4 1EY

Great Britain. Tel. (01865) 432-068