Date: Aug 2, 2000 7:59 PM
Author: Suzanne Alejandre
Subject: Summer Institute 2000 postings

Dear geometry-institutes subscribers:

You may have noticed a few messages creating a little activity on the
geometry-institutes mailing list.

Beginning the fourth week of July, the Math Forum has been hosting
its sixth Summer Institute for mathematics educators who are are
committed to or experienced with the use of computers in the
classroom. If you are interested in following the activities of the
Institute, please see the summaries and other links here:

http://mathforum.com/workshops/sum2000/

We would love to have you join us in the discussion of various
topics. If any of the discussion has a tone that you feel you needed
to be there to understand, please feel free to drop me a line and I
will do my best to fill in the details.

Sincerely,
Suzanne Alejandre
suzanne@mathforum.com