Date: Apr 5, 1995 1:40 PM
Author: Dennis Wallace
Subject: Re: Rhoad Geometry for Enjoyment and Challenge

I too use the Geometry for Enjoyment text.  I find it a great way to help the
students see and use Algebra within Geometry. It is definitely a more
difficult text than most . It would definitely be a better text if it had
more discovery type activities and a link to the sketchpad problems. But as
with all texts you have to supplement.

I used a text by Alan Hoffer for many years. I thought it was the best text I
ever used but I often had to use the McDougal text for problems that were more
challenging. It is a fantastic resources.

This is definitely the place to discuss the pros and cons of texts and
curriculum.

Dennis Wallace
Redmond, OR