Date: Jun 28, 1998 6:01 PM
Author: josh rappaport
Subject: FREE IN-DEPTH NEWSLETTER FOR MATH TEACHERS

Hi,

I would love to send you a copy of my FREE monthly
e-newsletter for math teachers.

Each info-packed issue contains:

-- a "Quick-and-Easy" Lesson Plan you can download and use,
-- a Problem of the Month (with a prize for those
who get it right)
-- fun math tricks for kids
-- math riddles & answers
-- exploration of topics in math education
-- Questions from my readers and discussion
-- and much MORE!

To subscribe and to receive your first issue
TODAY, just send a piece of email to:

news@mathkits.com

and write the word SUBSCRIBE on the Subject line of
the email. THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT!! And as I
said, all subscriptions are free.

If you'd like to get a sense of what the
newsletter contains, you may check out back issues,
on my website: http://www.mathkits.com

Happy reading!
Josh Rappaport

message approved for posting by k12.ed.math moderator
k12.ed.math is a moderated newsgroup.
charter for the newsgroup at www.wenet.net/~cking/sheila/charter.html
submissions: post to k12.ed.math or e-mail to k12math@sd28.bc.ca