Date: Apr 4, 1995 12:53 PM
Author: Terrie Donahue
Subject: Technology in the classroom

I am a college student doing a research paper on the use of technology in the
classroom and some of the effects it is having. I am interested in any type
of exercises that you may use in your classroom, any observations made, and
any secondary sources you would suggest for further research. Specific items
of interest are improvements in test scores, improvements in conceptual
understanding in areas of patterns and problem solving, and the impact on the
different genders. Opinions are also welcome. Technology has dramatically
changed the way classes are taught, how have you adapted in your teaching
style?

Any other information you feel is appropriate would also be helpful.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Lenda Hill

you can respond to:
aet3.dpcpo004@dskmgws1.itg.ti.com