Date: Apr 11, 1995 12:52 PM
Author: Steve Means
Subject: Re: Not in Boston

I did follow Ron Ward's advice (plan ahead and look around for funding)
about how to get to a national conference. In my experience, Ron is
right on. I got funding from four different sources, plus I used a
personal day and then I saved ahead a little.

The experience of a national meeting is worth every extra effort (and
some personal funds).

I found the resources available very tempting. That means I spent quite
a bit of my own money on materials. For 96 I am also going to arrange a
budget for materials.

from Steven S. Means means@belnet.bellevue.k12.wa.us
Math and Technology Teacher at Sammamish High School
http://belnet.bellevue.k12.wa.us/sammamish/