Date: Dec 9, 1995 7:52 PM
Author: Rex Boggs
Subject: Assessment Database

The Secondary Mathematics Assessment Database has recently had about 30 more
assessment items added.

Please:
* visit, and take some assessment away with you
* visit, then submit some assessment to the database. The easiest way is
to attach a file to an email.

Also, in 1996, I will be extending the database to include resources as well
as assessment. If you have some wonderful ideas that you wish to share with
the world - well! here is your chance!

BTW, I have installed the Microsoft Word Virus Scan program on my computer,
and scanned all of the Word documents. The files are certified free of any
of the recent crop of Word macro viruses.

Cheers

Rex
Rex Boggs | Visit SMAD
rex@cq-pan.cqu.edu.au |
| The Secondary Mathematics Assessment Database
Glenmore High School |
Rockhampton, Queensland | http://cq-pan.cqu.edu.au/schools/smad/smad.html
Australia |