Date: Feb 18, 1995 8:15 AM
Author: Karen Dee Michalowicz
Subject: How to generate conversation on the list

I believe that there may be some confusion about how to
generate discussion on this list. We cannot simply reply as we
did before. If we do, our reply will go directly to the author
of the message. To continue discussion we must direct our
message To:
nctm-l@forum.swarthmore.edu

It's more work than we had to do on the old list but I think
the benefits of our list more than out-weigh the greater effort.
--

Cheers!

Karen Dee

Math History Lives!

Karen Dee Michalowicz VQUEST Math Lead Teacher/Trainer
Upper School Mathematics Chair Virginia Quality Education
The Langley School in Sciences and Technology
1411 Balls Hill Rd, McLean, VA
22012 USA
703-820-1889(h) 703-356-1920(w)
Fax: (703) 790-9712