Date: Feb 19, 1995 9:12 PM
Author: JANIS
Subject: NCTM: Canadian question and suggestion

Question:what are SSIs? we don't use the term here.

Suggestion: since I suspact many of us subscribe to more than one list it
would be helpful if people started their subject line with NCTM to help
with sorting.

Another question: Are there any people out there who work in elementary schools
and or with elementary teachers? What are teachers in your part of the world strugglingwith or finding easy. How do they work with making connections???
What about the issue of equity... important mathematics for *all* students??
Are they really working at this and what does it look like??

janis
kristjansson@cbe.ab.ca
In Calgary Alberta Canada where I can always find more questions than answers!