Date: Feb 20, 1995 6:13 AM
Author: Marian Small
Subject: Text series that support the standards

A few months ago, someone on this list asked about text series that really
seem to exemplify commitment to the NCTM standards. For those of you who
have access, you might want to have a look at some of the Canadian new math
series. The one with which I have been involved is the Interactions series,
published by Ginn Publishing Canada for K-7 (at this point). I think you
will find that the spirit of the Standards can be supported, even in a text
format. If you want more information, just drop me a line.
Marian Small
Faculty of Education
University of New Brunswick
Bag Service #45333