Date: Feb 21, 1995 10:33 PM
Author: Dr. Susan Addington
Subject: NCTM: World Wide Web access

I have seen ads that Prodigy is now offering access to the
World Wide Web. I tried calling their number (1-800-PRODIGY)
and it was disconnected; maybe too many people wanted
to sign up.

Does anybody here have Prodigy? If so, can you find out
how it works, how much it costs, and what equipment is required?

I would like to know to tell my students and others;
we not only have access, we have a server (see below).
Math curriculum stuff will begin appearing gradually.
Right now I have a page on pinhole photography with some
math questions.

Susan Addington (addington@gallium.csusb.edu)
Math Department, California State University
San Bernardino, CA 92407
World Wide Web: http://www.math.csusb.edu/