Date: Jun 2, 1995 2:56 PM
Author: Bill Richards
Subject: New math & science WWW site

Michigan Gateways is pleased to announce our new site on the World-Wide Web:

http://www.msu.edu/comptech/gateways

Michigan Gateways: The Television Program for Teachers of Mathematics and
Science is a television series aimed at helping K-12 educators open
gateways to mathematics and science for their students. The award-winning
Michigan Gateways series also appeals to everyone who is concerned about
how math and science education evolve as our children prepare for success
in the 21st century.

Our Web site includes current program information, Program Notes and
transcripts of past programs, as well as ordering information.

William R. Richards 23156wr@msu.edu
Producer/Director BillR@wkar.msu.edu

MICHIGAN GATEWAYS 212 Communication Arts Bldg
The Television Program East Lansing, MI 48824-1212
for Teachers of ph: 517 355-2300 ext 422
Mathematics and Science fx: 517 353-7124