Date: Jun 4, 1995 6:05 AM
Author: Karen Dee Michalowicz
Subject: Re: J. Escalante

I understand from a friend who teaches in the district that
Escalante works that he hasn't had the same success there. My
friend says that there was much professional jealousy in the
high school. So sad. However, a number of my friends
have moved from being highly succesful in their middle school
to teaching in highschools where they have been received poorly
by their colleagues. Have any of you out there witnessed the
same problem?
--

Cheers!

Karen Dee

Math History Lives!

Karen Dee Michalowicz VQUEST Math Lead Teacher/Trainer
Upper School Mathematics Chair Virginia Quality Education
The Langley School in Sciences and Technology
1411 Balls Hill Rd, McLean, VA
22012 USA
703-356-1920(w) E-Mail: kmichalo@pen.k12.va.us
Fax: (703) 790-9712 --or-- KarenDM@aol.com