Date: Mar 1, 1995 7:59 PM
Author: roitman@oberon.math.ukans.edu
Subject: Re: Grade Inflation

>RE:
>>The authors are Julian R. Betts and Stefan Boedecker, and the paper in
>>question is entitled "Does grade inflation reduce the incentive to
>>learn?" The email of the first author is jbetts@weber.ucsd.edu. Preprints
>>of this paper can be obtained by sending me or Betts an email.
>> ====================================
>> Judy Roitman, Mathematics Department
>> Univ. of Kansas, Lawrence, KS 66049
>> roitman@math.ukans.edu

Dear NCTM-L -- now I know why I was getting so many requests for this
paper! The "me" is H.H. Wu of Berkeley, who sent this message. My
computer automatically sticks my address at the end of everything I send,
including copies of stuff other people sent me.

If you want the paper, please contact Professor Betts. Thanks.