Date: May 5, 1995 4:29 PM
Author: HARRY@cvumail.cvu.cssd.k12.vt.us
Subject: teaching position

As a director of curriculum working with the math program at the high school, I was happy to find your conversation both for the long term resource and an immediate interest - a job listing.  We are looking for a math teacher who understands the role of standards in the development of curiculum and is able to design and deliver learning opportunities appropriate for a broad range of learners.  In addition, this person must have experience with technology and its use as a learning tool, and be able to work as a member of a team.  Probably what everyone wants, but I thought this would be a great place to ask.
If you're interested, let me know and I'll send along more information. For starters, Champlain Valley Union High School has 900 students drawn from the towns surrounding Burlington, Vermont.