Date: May 11, 1995 4:30 PM
Author: Dr. William Tomhave
Subject: Assessment of Undergraduate Mathematics Program

While I realize that this request is somewhat removed from the issues
that are often addressed by this group, I believe that many of you might
be able to provide some helpful advice.

The Mathematics Faculty at Concordia College is just beginning an
assessment of our undergraduate mathematics program. If have done this
recently or know of a college that has done this recently, we would
appreciate any suggestions, helpful references and anything else that
you can take the time to forward to me.

Also, if you know of any specific internet or WEB information that would
be helpful, please send that along too.

Send your replies to: tomhave@gloria.cord.edu

Thanks in advance for any help you are able to provide.

Cordially,

Bill Tomhave

* *
* William K. (Bill) Tomhave Phone - 218-299-3923 *
* Mathematics Department FAX - 218-299-3947 *
* Concordia College e-mail - tomhave@gloria.cord.edu *
* Moorhead, Minnesota 56562 *
* *
* *
* As you ramble on through life, my friend, *
* whatever be your goal, *
* Keep your eye upon the donut *
* and not upon the hole. *
* *