Date: May 31, 1995 11:25 PM
Author: Pat Ballew
Subject: Returned

Forwarded message:
From daemon Thu Jun 1 12:07:39 1995
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 95 12:06:55 JST
From: Mailer-Daemon (Mail Delivery Subsystem)
Subject: Returned mail: Host unknown
To: ballewp

421 Host not found for mailer ddn.
550 Host unknown

----- Unsent message follows -----
From: ballewp (Pat Ballew)
Subject: Re: algebra for middle schools
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 1995 12:06:53 +0900 (JST)

The trouble is that if you don't accelerate the capable kids, there is
no reason to have more options (statistics, BC CAlculus, ....) better IMO
to put them in the most appropriate placement NOW and create the courses
needed as needed. I can't imagine how much the high level math classes may
change in 6 years with Internet access and WWW etc, Honestly, could you have
anticipated something like the TI-92 6 years ago?????
Pat Ballew "lovin' what I do"
Edgren HS, Misawa, Japan