Date: Oct 30, 2004 7:02 AM
Author: marquito
Subject: Help on managing functions

Hi!

I'd like to write a tool, that can create and write files in a
certain format. For this I need a 'write' function, that gets passed
all informations as matrices so it can create a new file. Further
there should be a few functions that can write data into a given
file.

Since there will be probably a lot of functions (~10-15) I'd like to
manage the access to them somehow. Can somebody please give me any
hints or ideas on how to do this best? Should I write a new .m-file
for each function or put them all as subfunctions in a main 'write'
file? What other possibilities are there?

Thanks!