Date: Dec 2, 2004 5:31 PM
Author: Chergarj
Subject: Re: Pre-Algerbra and Geometry are subjects in which my son needs help.

Still somewhat confusing, but the difficulty  is in language more than the
algebra or the logic. I'm not overly worried. We can examine these equations
and apply fairly low level facts and transformations; then we can struggle with
bringing in the precise language of natural English to discuss the situation.

G C

dr6583@comcastsnip.net discusses:

newsgroup website: <a href="http://www.thinkspot.net/k12math/">http://www.thinkspot.net/k12math/</a>
newsgroup charter: <a href="http://www.thinkspot.net/k12math/charter.html">http://www.thinkspot.net/k12math/charter.html</a>