Date: Jan 1, 2005 1:42 PM
Author: Terry
Subject: Orthocenter to centroid distance

I would like to know the distance between orthocenter and centroid in
a traingle and the area of the triangle when the length of a side is a
given and distances from centroid to the sides are given.

the length of side a, and distances from the centroid to sides a, b
and c. are given . how to find the area and distance between
orthocenter and centroid in a scalene triangle.

What is the distance between orthocenter and centroid . If the
co-ordinates are known then i can write the equations.

Let ABC be the trinagle with sides a ,b ,c and centroid is I and
orthocenter is O. I can find the area of BCI because i know the
distances of 3 sides. But how to calculate the area of the triangle ?
The second question is how to calculate the distance between I and O.