Date: Mar 1, 2005 8:20 PM
Author: Lamont
Subject: Whiteboard ImageSaver

The next time you need to save and keep any problem, lesson, formula or anything that you write on a whiteboard, just use the whiteboard ImageSaver. It's easy, quick, inexpensive and manually operated, so it requires no electricity, software or hardware. It's a great alternative to other high-tech gadgets like electronic whiteboards, scanners or the like for the classroom which my budget does not permit. I just received mine and it works great! I'll try to convince our PTA to purchase one for each room. I believe you can still get a FREE sample and more information at: http://www.TheImageSaver.com