Date: May 31, 2005 10:59 PM
Author: Stephanie
Subject: Help with Master's Project

Dear Teachers,

I am currently a graduate student working on my Master's Project at SUNY Cortland in Upstate New York. My research project is on gender equity and bias in Mathematics at any grade level. I know that this is a busy time of year, but i was hoping that you'd help me out by filling out a quick 15-20 minute survey for me. I am going to be taking answers from the survey for the whole month of June, but the sooner the better. Here is the website for the survey:

http://home.stny.rr.com/smboorom/survey.html

Please help me make my research a successful one!

Stephanie Boorom