Date: Jun 8, 2005 3:39 PM
Author: Claire Mead
Subject: [FunPoW] Announcing SummerFun!

As you all know, Problems of the Week usually goes on holiday during the traditional American summer school vacation. This summer we are offering a limited series of FunPoWs for students interested in keeping their problem solving skills sharp. Check out http://mathforum.org/funpow/ for more information and the latest problem.

We'd appreciate it if you'd pass on the word to your students. Online submitters will need a valid email address to participate. If their only reply address has been the teacher's, please email funpow@mathforum.org with the student's home email address in order to receive our replies. Be sure to include the student's name and school. Let us know if you have questions.

I hope you all enjoy the SummerFun problems. Thanks for your support of problem solving throughout the past year. Watch for our new season in late August.

Claire Mead