Date: Jun 8, 2005 3:39 PM
Author: Claire Mead
Subject: [FunPoW] Announcing SummerFun!

As you all know, Problems of the Week usually goes on holiday during the traditional American summer school vacation. This summer we are offering a limited series of FunPoWs for students interested in keeping their problem solving skills sharp. Check out for more information and the latest problem.

We'd appreciate it if you'd pass on the word to your students. Online submitters will need a valid email address to participate. If their only reply address has been the teacher's, please email with the student's home email address in order to receive our replies. Be sure to include the student's name and school. Let us know if you have questions.

I hope you all enjoy the SummerFun problems. Thanks for your support of problem solving throughout the past year. Watch for our new season in late August.

Claire Mead