Date: Jul 3, 2005 8:43 PM
Author: Marc
Subject: Math review lessons

I have created a set of three review lessons for a first year algebra
class. Each involves matching up parts to get a series of complete
solutions. The first and easiest is for linear equations. Students match
the equation of the line in slope-intercept form, standard form, slope, y-
intercept, and the graph for 12 problems. The format is a cut and paste

The second is similar, but with linear inequalities. The third works with
the graph, vertex, line of symmetry and the roots of quadratic equations

These have been pretty successful with my students, even the ones lacking
motivation. Free to use, Creative Commons Share Alike.

PGP KeyID: 0x0888D150

"If you are not outraged, you have not been paying attention."

11:34 AM Sunday, July 03, 2005

submissions: post to k12.ed.math or e-mail to
private e-mail to the k12.ed.math moderator:
newsgroup website:
newsgroup charter: