Date: Nov 28, 2005 11:44 AM
Author: Bill.Gripentrog@k12.sd.us
Subject: RE: Geometry Textbook for weak students

With comments like these, its no wonder most kids don't understand or
like mathematics.

The pictures are trying to make connections to the world for the
students. Teaching "proof" geometry makes no connections for most
students and thus they don't care nor do they develop any intellectual
curiosity.