Date: Jan 27, 2007 5:33 PM
Author: Suzanne Alejandre
Subject: Opportunites at the Math Forum for 2007

Mike,

Thanks for asking but our current plans don't include a ToolFest for 2007. Our two ToolFest activities were in 2004:

http://mathforum.org/workshops/toolfest04/

and then we held a virtual ToolFest in 2005:

http://mathforum.org/workshops/toolfest05/

Both of them centered around Math Tools which has ongoing discussions that you're very welcome to join. You'll find them here:

http://mathforum.org/mathtools/

Another opportunity I might suggest if you happen to work with students in grades 5 through 9, would be our NSDL Online Workshops. You can find more information on those workshops here:

http://mathforum.org/nsdl_mathtech/

Again, thank you for your interest in Math Forum activities. We appreciate your interest!

Sincerely,
Suzanne Alejandre
Educational Resource and Service Developer
The Math Forum @ Drexel