Date: Jun 26, 2008 11:51 AM
Author: Vaiana Nicole  \(31R450\)
Subject: Updated rubric?

Over the years I have "watched" many conversations about the various Regents
going on as we are grading them and I have brought the information, piece by
piece, back to my department. I do recall, in some instances, after a number
people have called the State concerning certain, unaddressed responses that
some of you have posted that the state "released a new rubric." Is this a
common occurance? Is their one site to go to for these "new" rubrics, or is
it just that the "new" rubric is what the state has told you over the phone?

Thanks.

Nicole Vaiana
Curtis High School
&nbsp;</div>