Date: Jul 8, 2008 1:22 PM
Author: Tony George
Subject: Re: Geometry - Sample Tasks

What is the address of the website that has the Geometry sample tasks?
Thanks,
Tony

>>> "Michele S. Carey" <mscareyhj@optonline.net> 07/08/08 9:47 AM >>>
Has anyone formally answered the new geometry sample tasks and would share their answers? I am especially curious about those dealing with proofs by using transformations (g.g.27d and g.g.27e)and g.ps.2c (provide a counterexample for the intersection of two planes being a point - the word "can" in the question leads me to believe that one counterexample shows nothing).
Thanks,
Michele
*
*