Date: Aug 21, 2008 12:45 AM
Author: nancy
Subject: Re: cognitive radio

hi Guido
thank you so much for the reply. i looked at the link you
gave but found nothing related to spectrum sensing :( . i
have not got any code related to it yet :(. however i am now
trying to simulate the energy detection technique using
MATLAB. it is still not finished coz i'm new to MATLAB and
having problem with coding. i am stuck with the probability
of false alarm.actually i'm trying to follow the IEEE paper
"Secure cooperative sensing techniques for cognitive radio
systems" by Bhargava et. al. i would be grateful if any
MATLAB code regarding the sensing technique is given.
thanx a lot....
nancy

<g8fk7i$cto$1@fred.mathworks.com>...