Date: Jan 7, 2009 5:37 AM
Author: Pop Lock and Learn
Subject: Using Hip Hop to teach Times Tables

Pop, Lock and Learn hip hop times tables eases the pain of learning multiplication and helps make basic math memorization fun. Through 26 tracks, the cast of teachers and rappers takes the child on a journey through the first 12 multiplication tables telling stories, using repetition with varied tempos, explaining math tricks and clues over cleverly produced beats. The CD is accompanied with graphic learning aids to reinforce the knowledge.  If you would like to hear audio samples of how Hip Hop Times Tables can help your child advance in multiplication come to our website www.poplockandlearn.com/pruduct.html

You can download a free visually aided, color coded muplication table from our website