Date: Aug 28, 2009 11:57 AM
Author: Bob L Petersen
Subject: Space inside a proton or an electron. This should rack your banes ?vanes?

Space inside a proton or an electron.

This should rack your banes ?vanes?

I was left when looking at the photon with having to let it step around. I was left with the question of how may what possible size.

10E20 per centimeter a small number compared to the number of ?vanes?.

But then for absorbtion there had to be a movement of energy to a near point.

Action density. Energy density.

Is there normal space inside a proton. There is still charge effects inside. Normal? What is happening in there is at about the density I am wondering from the photon.

Mass of a Proton/Mass of an Electron = 1836.12

Volume of a Proton/Volume of an Electron = ???

10E-13/(If volume is 10E-16 or smaller) = 1,000,000,000

The source of the charge is down in the middle of the Proton. It becomes neutralised area between them and outside.

But it starts at a small radius.

Bob L. Petersen