Date: Oct 29, 2009 12:05 PM
Author: Jason S
Subject: simscape GUI editing questions

Some questions about Simscape:

1) when I drag an element around, I get a light blue line that looks
like the software is trying to connect ports automatically. But when I
release the mouse button to stop dragging, it never connects anything.
What is this feature for and how can I use it?

2) is there any way to flip a block left-right rather than up-down?
(e.g. /Electrical/Electrical Elements/Rotational Electromechanical
Converter, I want the mechanical side on the left rather than the
right)

3) is there a keyboard shortcut to hide block names? (or do I have to
right-click every time?)