Date: Nov 24, 2009 8:02 AM
Author: David Rosen
Subject: Gratitude

Numeracy colleagues,

For those who might not know, Esther Leonelli has been a pioneer in electronic
discussion list moderating, in adult numeracy teaching, and in integrating
technology in the math classroom. Gratitude, Esther, especially for services
such as this discussion list which you have done as a volunteer, is ours to
give to you.

Thank you for moderating the numeracy list, and through it, providing
opportunities for math teachers to meet and share their ideas, practices and
concerns.

There is a number that sums it up. You're number 1 !

All the best,

David J. Rosen
DJRosen@theworld.com