Date: Mar 26, 2010 1:56 PM
Author: Daniel
Subject: mean block in simulink

I am trying to use the mean block to calculate a running average of my input. I currently take my input from the workspace in the form of an array, with the first column being the time and simply ascending integers and the second column being the data. I connect the "from workspace" block to the mean and then sent the result to the scope. The configuration parameters are for fixed step time and a disrete solver.

However, when I try to run the sim, I get an error saying that all sample times must be discrete. Aren't they already? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks