Date: Jun 11, 2010 3:45 AM
Author: Theophane
Subject: Undefined function or variable - for no reason...

Matlab has gone mad! It won't accept any declaration other than predeclared matlab functions (say, fft). Almost any other function call returns 'Undefined function or method bla bla'.

I know you'll think that I don't have the path defined correctly, or that my function is not defined properly, but this is not the case. I am trying to call functions or script located in the directory i am currently browsing.

Tab autocompletes their name when I start typing the first few letters.
But as soon as I press enter, matlab gets confused. I have been using matlab for years, never encountered this problem.

Even weirder, I can copy those files in a different folder, and sometimes, just sometimes, they will work. For a bit. Before becoming un-callable again.

This does not concern all the files I am using, just some. they can be on a different drive, too.

Does anyone have any clue what is going on?