Date: Jul 21, 2010 12:08 PM
Author: shyamal kumar das
Subject: TO DIVIDE AN ANGLE IN ANY NUMBER OF EQUAL PARTS

majordomo@mathforum.org
subscribe geometry-research

Respected Sirs,

I would like to inform you that most probably I have invented a geometrical method / construction, by which any angle can be divided into any number of equal parts.
So far I know, a few people had tried to trisect an angle, but failed to do so. My method can not only trisect but divide any angle into any no. of equal parts.

Please be kind enough to look into my method. If you find it all right and worth publishing in your journal /magazine, kindly bring out the same into the limelight.
I am an ordinary man of low profile and little knowledge. I do not know what to do and how to complete the formalities before submitting the write-up.

Now , for the sake and benefit of all students who know how to divide a straight line but do not know as yet how to divide an angle into any no. of equal parts , kindly publish my method worldwide without further delay .

I solicit an acknowledgement from your end.
Thanks and Regards,

Very Truly Yours,
SHYAMAL KUMAR DAS

Address: Flat No: 1 C/ 15