Date: Nov 14, 1996 2:09 PM
Author: Prof. Ken Constantine
Subject: any impressions of Wardrop's "Statistics, Learning..." text?

I'm considering Wardrop's text "Statistics, Learning in the Presence of
Variation" (W.C. Brown) for next spring's introductory statistics course.
Are there any impressions of the book - based on experience or examination -
out there? (I'd appreciate hearing them.)
Thanks!
ken

-------------------------
Professor Ken Constantine
Eastern Nazarene College
Quincy, MA 02170
(617)745-3501
Email: constant@enc.edu
edmund sears, 3'rd verse of "It Came Upon A Midnight Clear":

"And ye, beneath life's crushing load, whose forms are bending low
Who toil along the climbing way, with painful step and slow,
Look up! for glad and golden hours come swiftly on the wing.
O rest beside the weary road and hear the angels sing."