Date: Sep 17, 2010 5:06 AM
Author: √ėyvind
Subject: Re: Undefined function or variable - for no reason...

Did anyone ever find a solution to this? I am having the exact same problem. Tried reinstalling matlab, but no luck.

When I find a folder that works, every script works in that folder. So everytime I start Matlab I have to find a folder that works (totally random each time) and move all my scripts to that folder.

I use Matlab R2010 and Windows 7. I installed Matlab on my D: drive instead of C:, I don't know if that is making Matlab confused. But I have found folders on both my C and my D drive that works.