Date: Nov 9, 2010 3:29 AM
Author: Dan Sherman
Subject: MATH PRACTICE AND LEARNING – FREE FOR TEACHERS

Hi,

TenMarks has launched a math practice and learning program for grades 3-High School and as of today, it's FREE for teachers to use in class or for their students to use at home.

The TenMarks approach gives students a variety of problems on each topic, and ability to use hints if they need a little nudge, and immediate video lessons for them to refresh and learn the topic on the spot. The end result- Students refresh what they know and learn what they don't.

Teachers choose their own curriculum (mapped to state standards), assign work to students, have it automatically graded immediately, review individual and class performance, and most importantly, take immediate action. TenMarks is super effective and real easy to use - it was designed with the help of math teachers across the country. What's more - it's FREE for the entire class!

Check it out at http://www.tenmarks.com/teachers

We have already received excellent feedback from hundreds of teachers who signed up for the program in the last 3 days, since we launched. We'd be very interested in your thoughts - please share any feedback, constructive or otherwise with me directly.

Dan Sherman
TenMarks Education, Inc.
www.tenmarks.com

P.S. I would like to assure you that the purpose of posting in this group is not to spam or promote our commercial offerings.