Date: Feb 1, 2011 8:04 PM
Author: ElizWaite@aol.com
Subject: Re: urgent question that needs a response

I think administrators who think this 'rigor' will help the lowest students should be forced to sit through a Calc III class after years of being out of college and see how they do. Then maybe they'll understand the abuse they are handing our weakest students under the guise of 'challenging' them.

Liz Waite