Date: Feb 10, 2011 11:42 PM
Author: Malcolm McFee
Subject: [ap-calculus] Any other AP Calculus AB Changes to be aware of?

I know the written response to the AP Calculus AB exam will be
changed this year to have TWO Calculator, and FOUR Non-Calculator
questions.

Are there any other significant changesto be aware of? I only ask
since I heard through the grape vine that the AP Chemistry Multiple
choice is going four choices instead of five AND wrong answers to
multiple choice will NOT be penalized with a 0.25 mark reduction.

Please share if you know anything new.

Thanks,

Malcolm McFee
Chilliwack Secondary School