Date: Mar 28, 2011 12:55 PM
Author: Morse, Dana
Subject: Professional Development Opportunities

Hello New York State Educators,

I hope that Spring has sprung for you all and that we are ready for the home stretch.

If you are looking for professional development opportunities on the integration of educational technology into the classroom here are some events to consider:

What: Using the TI-Nspire in the Classroom-High School Math Focus

Where: Lake Placid High School 34 School Street, Lake Placid, NY

When: Saturday, April 30, 2011 -8:30-2:30

Cost: FREE(each participant will receive a certificate of completion)
Questions/Registration: Email Tammy Casey-tcasey@lakeplacidcsd.net

New York State 3-Day TI-Nspire Workshops
The course fee for each 3-day workshop is $350 per participant and includes a TI-Nspire CX or TI-Nspire CX CAS handheld and a single-user license for the TI-Nspire Teacher Software.

For more details click here: http://tinspire2011.com/

As always, please feel free to contact me with any Texas Instruments questions.

Mr. Dana F. Morse
Upstate New York and Long Island
Educational Technology Consultant
Texas Instruments Incorporated
(315) 730-9858
1-800-TI-CARES
www.education.ti.com<http://www.education.ti.com>
www.mathnspired.com<http://www.mathnspired.com>

Your Passion. Our Technology. Student Success. (tm)