Date: Apr 3, 2011 4:47 AM
Author: Graham Cooper
Subject: Re: AUSTRALIAN SKEPTICS PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DO THIS PARANORMAL TEST!

On Apr 3, 6:35 pm, Greendistantstar <Greendistants...@iinet.net.au>
wrote:
> On 3/04/2011 3:12 PM, Graham Cooper wrote:
>

> > On Apr 3, 4:59 pm, Greendistantstar<Greendistants...@iinet.net.au>
> > wrote:

> >> Lucky for you I'm not standing in front of you when you say that, eh, delusion-boi?
>
> >> The last delusional fat-fuck that did, wished he hadn't.
>
> >> GDS
>
> > I'll see to it that you serve the full 8 years maximum security for
> > this confession to GBH.

> Not necessary, dumbass. The last 260lb tough guy who thought he had paranormal powers and could kisk
> my arse got proved dead wrong.
>
> And unlike you, delusion-boi, I can prove it.
>
> So how about you STFU and crawl away now, while you still can, eh?

if you have to plead me to leave you alone I take it you're a little
twerp hiding behind his keyboard.

Your little bipolar "Science RuLEs" pinhead brain doesn't even realise
you are challenging me to prove my CLAIM in the OP and at the same
time squealing otherwise with threats followed by cowardice to ask me
to leave you alone.

Now if you want to take on Hercules do so, I'll buy you a plane ticket
with my self made billion dollar website www.CamGirls.com to KINGS
BEACH QUEENSLAND.

If you want to just laugh at Hercules physique again safe behind your
keyboard, I'll buy a plane ticket to your city.

http://hercshome.com/herc.jpg