Date: Apr 8, 2011 11:46 AM
Author: Craig Feinstein
Subject: Hollow earth - the Garden of Eden

A rabbi told me that ancient Kabbalistic texts suggest that the Garden
of Eden is located in the center of the earth and the earth is hollow.
(When Adam and Eve were expelled from the Garden of Eden, they were
expelled to the outer earth.) Not only this, but the inner earth is
not Euclidean as we would normally picture it. In layman's terms, "The
inner earth is in another dimension."

As we know, this sentiment goes against the modern science.

But let's suppose that the earth were hollow and the inner earth were
"in another dimension". What would the possible topologies of such an
inner earth look like?

Craig