Date: May 7, 2011 10:15 PM
Author: vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com
Subject: Re: Adaptive Runge-Kutta integrators

   I've used software with 4-5 RK (I think MatLab) and back in the 1980s I
used one that I seem to recall claimed to be 6-7 (MLab, now civilized.com).
WHen I mentioned 6-7 in a 1987 Merrill Lynch interview I was dismissed by na
EE PhD who claimed it did not exist.

- = -
http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm