Date: Jun 30, 2011 7:17 AM
Author: Brent Neeley
Subject: a history of regents exam errors

I'm working on a letter to State Ed. and want to include a list of all of
the errors that we have seen (and the state has officially recognized) since
Math A and B.

Here's a list of what I have so far. Have I missed anything? Is everything
correct?

Does anyone have a link for the Aug '05 correction?

Math A

June 2003 fiasco, changed conversion chart. and format of exams
thereafter

Math B:

Jan 2003 #20 had 2 correct answers. sin 6A and cos 9A or something like
that.

June 2004 #33 flawed circle geo diagram that allowed for several valid
solutions that all resulted in different answers.

June 2005 changed the conversion chart when so many students failed
across the state

August 2005 A typo on the rubric for #31, used < instead of < or = or
vice versa

Alg 2/Trig

June 2011 #16 has 2 correct answers AND Changed scoring rubric for #32

Geo

June 2011Changed rubric to #37

Thanks everyone,

Brent Neeley