Date: Jul 14, 2011 12:30 PM
Author: Cynthia Crenshaw
Subject: [ap-calculus] sketchpad for calculus

I'm curious if anyone uses SketchPad in their calculus classes and if so, how.  (I just purchased Calculus in Motion to use this school year, one copy for demonstration purposes.)  Do you feel that there is time in the BC curriculum to make use of Sketchpad?  I'll use it for AB because I've taught the class for 13 years and know that I will have enough time.  Next year will be my first time to teach BC, so timing is still an unknown for me.

Thanks for the help,
Cindy Crenshaw
====
Course related websites: