Date: Jul 15, 2011 8:53 AM
Author: Noelle Shipley
Subject: re:[ap-stat] p vs. t or z in hypothesis testing

Thanks so much for all of your feedback.  It's quite helpful, especially as our darlings have the crazy habit of asking "why" all the time.

For the record, the biostats course is at Yale for MPH, MD, and PhD students. I'm here with some AP students from around the New Haven area. The great thing is that while we are covering ANOVA and other stuff beyond the AP course description, my kids are doing really well.

It's a fun program!
Frequently asked questions (FAQ: http://www.mrderksen.com/faq.htm
---
To unsubscribe click here: