Date: Jul 19, 2011 12:11 PM
Author: Dr. Robert M. Panoff
Subject: Shodor's Math Flyer now available

We would appreciate any and all feedback on the first truly interactive function explorer for the iFad series of devices (iTouch, iPhone, iPad).

This is our first attempt to move from our java-based explorations that generate > 4 million webviews/month to something that runs on mobile devices (even though all jail-broken devices run our math applets fine, "Steve and Larry" can't get along but that doesn't mean their software and hardware don't actually work together!).

We think this could be a game-changer in these devices, literally changing them from game only/passive devices to active explorers.

Any and all feedback and suggestions welcome.

Bob Panoff

Robert M. Panoff, Ph.D., President and Executive Director
Shodor and the National Computational Science Institute
- transforming learning through computational thinking -
300 W. Morgan St., Suite 1150, Durham, NC 27701
VOX: +1-919-530-1911 FAX: +1-919-530-1944