Date: Jul 19, 2011 12:11 PM
Author: Dr. Robert M. Panoff
Subject: Shodor's Math Flyer now available

We would appreciate any and all feedback on the first truly interactive function explorer for the iFad series of devices (iTouch, iPhone, iPad).

http://www.shodor.org/mathflyer

This is our first attempt to move from our java-based explorations that generate > 4 million webviews/month to something that runs on mobile devices (even though all jail-broken devices run our math applets fine, "Steve and Larry" can't get along but that doesn't mean their software and hardware don't actually work together!).

We think this could be a game-changer in these devices, literally changing them from game only/passive devices to active explorers.

Any and all feedback and suggestions welcome.

Bob Panoff

Robert M. Panoff, Ph.D., President and Executive Director
Shodor and the National Computational Science Institute
- transforming learning through computational thinking -
300 W. Morgan St., Suite 1150, Durham, NC 27701 http://www.shodor.org
VOX: +1-919-530-1911 FAX: +1-919-530-1944