Date: Aug 19, 2011 8:01 AM
Author: Scott Hampton
Subject: [ap-stat] Intro to Stats

My Assistant Principal last night asked me to help our new teacher with into to stats.  Since I teach AP stats I must have pacing to Intro to Stats.  If anyone has any pacing and anything else can you help me with this.  The book is Statistics Through Applications 1st Edition.  A link or anything.  I am getting the book myself today and she wants something ASAP as we have been in school 2 weeks!

Frequently asked questions (FAQ:
List Archives from 1994:
To unsubscribe click here: